<VV> My entire CORSA/Corvair Literature is for sale.

PhilMcNear@aol.com PhilMcNear@aol.com
Mon, 14 Jun 2004 01:22:49 EDT

I'm withdrawing from Corvairdom over the next several months. As some of you
may know I assembled a near complete set of CORSA publications, missing only
the very first newletter. Also included in the collection are various Corvair
books and Chevy/Corvair sales lit and manuals.  A complete set of CORVANATICS
newsletters is also included. A complete list can be found on the CORSA
classified ads website. The collection is being offered for $1,000.00 plus shipping.