Fwd: Re: <VV> Convention report - Sunday

larry@forman.net larry@forman.net
Sun, 13 Jun 2004 18:57:26 -1100 (SST)

When does all the action start?  I did not see it on the schedule, but I know it is Monday, sometime and somewhere.  I will likely find out
when I register tomorrow, but I need to get some
sleep for now.  I JUST rolled into town and really like the high speed internet connection.  A nice perk.  Local time is just about 2 am.
-- Larry