<VV> Leaving in AM

J R Read_HML hmlinc@sbcglobal.net
Tue, 15 Jun 2004 00:22:26 -0500

My original plans were to head out for the convention at 4AM on Wed morn.
But, by pushing and pushing and pushing to get the work out, I can now get
an EXTRA day.  I'll be headed South at 8AM.

>From Chicago area, will take tollway 294 South to 80-90, then East to 65
South.  Somewhere around Louisville, I know that I have to take a left...
but I'll figure that out later.

So, if you see a Danube Blue '65 convert and a White (pearl?) '66 coupe (NOT
icemobile) traveling toward Lex tomorrow, give a toot and wave.  That will
be J. R. and Dom Perino in the dash for fun and friends!

Attachments are scanned with anti-virus software.

Later, JR
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140
'66 beater Coupe - icemobile 4/140