<VV> Leaving in AM

Tony Underwood tonyu@roava.net
Tue, 15 Jun 2004 10:29:19 -0700

At 12:22 hours 06/15/2004 -0500, J R Read_HML wrote:
>My original plans were to head out for the convention at 4AM on Wed morn.
>But, by pushing and pushing and pushing to get the work out, I can now get
>an EXTRA day.  I'll be headed South at 8AM.

Me too, leaving in the wee hours from Roanoke VA to I-77 then to I-64 to
Lexington, driving the '67 coupe, light metallic blue.

>So, if you see a Danube Blue '65 convert and a White (pearl?) '66 coupe (NOT
>icemobile) traveling toward Lex tomorrow, give a toot and wave.  That will
>be J. R. and Dom Perino in the dash for fun and friends!

To date, so far I've never seen another Corvair on the way to a Nats...
until I got into town, then they were everywhere.   However, spotting one
on the way seems to be a matter of luck.    In any event, I turn in early
tonight, after I get the headliner into the car (unless someone else gets
it done before I get off work).

Those of you who haven't left yet, see ya there.  Those who aren't going to
make this one, see ya next time.

tony..