<VV> 1962 corvair 150 HP turbo charged spyder

Gary mopar@jbcs2.net
Tue, 15 Jun 2004 05:58:28 -0400

Below is a message that was sent to the Corvanatics mailing list. There have
been a few replies but they live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area so if anyone
from that area wants to go and look and advise them, please reply.
Gary Swiatowy

----- Original Message ----- From: "jim and kathy vaughan"
<vaughans@charter.net> To: <corvanatics@corvair.org> Sent: Saturday, June
12, 2004 1:29 PM Subject: [FC] 1962 corvair 150 HP turbo charged spyder

Hi, my husband has a 1962 chevy monza turbo spyder convertible.  It is in
great condition, almost 100%  is original. Do you have any info about the
history of this car?  We have been told it is a rare car and worth quite a
bit of money....we are not sure how to value it.  We are thinking about
selling it but are just unsure how to price it.  Can you offer us any
guidance? thanks....kathy