<VV> Re:QUIZ - automatic to manual conversion.

NicolCS@aol.com NicolCS@aol.com
Tue, 15 Jun 2004 20:17:27 EDT

Bruce: Would you be referring to the two rubber plugs that protect threads on
the welded-in nuts for the clutch cross-shaft? ( On the bulkhead in front of
the transmisison)
Craig (been there removed those) Nicol
<snip>This quiz refers to a late-model. I don't know if it is true of an
early. As has been mentioned here, the bodies were made to accommodate either
manual or automatic linkage. It has also been mentioned that there is a
simple cover plate that removes to reveal the hole in the floor where
the floor shift goes. What very novel part is also removed (I think there are
two of them, certainly more than one) to make this conversion?
Bruce<unsnip>