<VV> Convention report - Dennis

Dennis & Debbie Pleau ddpleau@earthlink.net
Tue, 15 Jun 2004 18:10:45 -0600

Today is the first day of the convention.  I was in the Board of Directors
meeting until 2:30.  I heard the registration line was long when it first
opened up and the dropped right off.  After the BoD meeting I went down and
helped open up the CORSA merchandise booth.  We have New rosters and the
long awaited car badges.  They look great!

We went to where the Concoures classification and operations judging was
being performed and shot a bunch of pictures for the slide shows to be
shown at the banquet.  After dinner there was an all Corvair parade through
Downtown complete with a reviewing stand and announcers (Bob Marlow and
lclc).  Main street was blocked off and all the cars parked a long the
street.  The raffle car lead the parade followed  by Corvairs in model
year.  The raffle car looks great.

All today,

Dennis