<VV> quick shifter

Cody White corvair_1965@lycos.com
Tue, 15 Jun 2004 21:53:36 -0500

i have a 65 monza 4 door... and its about ready for the road after about a year of restoration.. now me and my dad arent master mechanincs but we konw enough to get around... now on my car i ordered a quick shifter from clarks and before i confirm it.. i wanted to know what the difficulty of installing this is?... its a 4 spd. does it require jacking the car up? any special tools or anything? just any bit you guys can give me will help.. let me know..

thanks alot.. Cody