<VV> Timing issue.

chris czepyha thegeek2@juno.com
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 15:47:36 -0400

My 65/110/pg  usually drives very nice.

Every once in a while it chunks trying to accellerate, and sounds like a
roller coaster going up hill while trying to accellerate.  I will try
putting in a tank of preimum.

It behaved very nice at the cruise, by the ocean, driving a mile up the
road, it started the above symptoms.  It was humid yesterday, not so much
by the ocean with the breeze.

I think I should check the dwell and if needed advance the timing a
little.

One other vair at the cruise.  Has anybody noticed the comments are
getting increasingly more positive about their cars.  One guy chased me
down to complement me.  Can not believe its just because the engine bay
is presentable.

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!