<VV> convention report - Dennis

Dennis & Debbie Pleau ddpleau@earthlink.net
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 18:43:06 -0600

Today was the car show day with both the car display and the Concours 'de
Elegance.  Around 70 cars in the Concours and big bunch in the car
display.  There were at least 25 FCs between the Concours and the CD.  Lots
or really nice cars.  Weather wasn't to hot.

I attended the Corvanatics meeting a while ago and the VV meeting starts in
less than 1 hour.  If your attending, remember, leave your  tomatoes in
your hotel room, Matt and Hank aren't here.  I'll try to get picture of
everyone.

Between Debbie and myself we have shot about 400 pictures.  We have a
picture of every car in the CD and Concourse.  Well be taking pictures at
the rally tomorrow morning.

Right now there is a mystery theater going on and another group is at the
local movie theater watching the Great race.

Dennis