<VV> I'm bummed Laconia NH. for bike week or Kentucky ???

RoboMan91324@aol.com RoboMan91324@aol.com
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 14:23:08 EDT

Michael,

I used to go to Laconia, Daytona, etc. bike weeks when I was a right coaster.
 I miss that.  Just ease your friends into the Corvair world by telling them
that they are just segueing from a two cylinder, air cooled, American made
vehicle to a six cylinder, air cooled, American made vehicle.  Its a natural.

Doc