<VV> Convention Update - Norm

Brown, Douglas T CIV NAVAIR DEPT douglas.t.brown@navy.mil
Fri, 18 Jun 2004 08:12:50 -0700

Norm,

Isn't Darth Vair Chuckster's Black LM?
I think Frank Parker calls his the Northstar Vair.
Or maybe I'm just confused.

Toby Brown

~~~~~Original Message~~~~~
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 18:38:04 -0400
From: "Norman C. Witte" <ncwitte@wittelaw.com>
To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: <VV> Convention Update - Norm  (long)

Yesterday I got up early to clean my car for the car display.  I was parked next
to Darth Vair and had a very enjoyable chat with the Chuckster before going
over to the show area.
<SNIP>

In the car display, the show stopper was definitely Frank Parker's Darth Vair,
even though it was not running due to clogged injectors.  The engineering on
this car is simply amazing.  It will certainly rank up there with Jay Eitel's
V12 '69 as one of the all time best engineering Vairs.  First class all the
way.

<UNSNIP>

Norm Witte