<VV> too much tranny?

Jim Thomas b74eqcm@hotmail.com
Fri, 18 Jun 2004 14:29:23 -0400

Hank,

I'll jump in, since most everyone seems to be at the convention.

Yahoo!!

Glad to hear you got to take 'er for a ride.

On the too much tranny thing. . .   I think what you mean is you might have
the wrong axle ratio. Whether you have an early or late, 3 speed or 4 speed,
car or FC, high gear in the transmission is always a 1:1 ratio. So if you
have too many revs at highway speeds, you need to change your rear end gear.
I don't remember what you put in it, but not too hard to change, especially
if you use *ULTRA* parts.

Congrats again on getting her on the road.

Jim Thomas
03 Monte Carlo SS
95 K1500
94 Subaru Legacy