[Fwd: Re: <VV> no Thanks (EUM) GGG]

kaczmarek@charter.net kaczmarek@charter.net
Fri, 18 Jun 2004 19:38:39 +0000

Matt
I made my test drive today on the seats you had in your car at lake tahoe.
There is something about 40 years of S.Cal heat on foam rubber that makes it turn into dust at the touch of a 300 lb mans hiney. Those seats are ALL TOAST!!!! I had to dust off the foam rubber after driving. The "Furry" seat covers you had on there looked OK at Tahoe, but that WAS 5 years ago!

However, unlike most of the seats I was able to find in Louisiana, the seat bases and springs are all in good condition, so a set of new foam "Buns" for the seat back and cushion and a set of covers will keep my "buns" happier.