<VV> {{{ CAVEMAN SEARCH }}}} 1960 Corvair Owners Wanted

ROY HICKMAN III MyFlorida2002VwBug@msn.com
Sat, 19 Jun 2004 15:57:09 -0400

Hello Everyone,

Well, Where Should I Start.....

It Seems that 1960 Corvair Cars are Getting Fewer and Fewer These Days.....And
That's Why We Need Youre Help.

But Those Of Us That Own One Want to BE Ready for the 2009 Convention Which
Marks a History Event Unlike Any Other.

This Will Be the " 50 Anniversary of the Corvair " So, Therefore If You Own a
1960 4 door 500 series, 700 Series Sedan Or 2 door Or Even Monza 900 Series
Car Contact Me and Let Me Know What You Have .

Currently We Found 15 Owners at The National Convention and I Personally Would
Like to Thank ED BITTMAN from St. Petersburg Florida for Getting Us Back
together.

Ed Bittman And I meet At the 2003 St. Augustine Show Put On By The Central
Florida Covair Club and We Talked About the Concern Of this Car Interest and
Etc.

So Once Again, If You Own a 1960 Corvair Sedan or Coupe ...........Please
Email ME ASAP So That I Know That You're There.

Also , If You Owned a 1960 Corvair at Some Point and Time and Have Info that
YOU want to Share that we Will BE HELPFUL for Our Group .....Please ALSO EMAIL
ME ALSO.

And If You Have Any 1960 Corvair Stuff That You Want to Sell or Need Someone
to Buy .....I am Restoring Mine as A Few Others Are and We Need Parts for this
2009 Convention to Be a Success.

I Love to Give Praise to Those that Help .....If You Can HELP ---Email Me---

Thank You ALL for Youre Time .. Great Group on Virtual Vairs.....

PS ....Great Virtual Vairs Meeting At the Convention...

Thanks,

Roy Hickman III
1960 4dr Corvair Owner