<VV> Raffle car

tkalp@cox.net tkalp@cox.net
Sat, 19 Jun 2004 23:32:43 -0400

The raffle car was won by a gentleman from California . . . who promptly donated it back to the club, with the stipulation that it be auctioned off to benefit the club. A auction was held and a gentleman from Michigan purchased the car for $20,000.  The money will be added to the $6,000 donation the club was going to make to Big Brothers and Sisters.  An exciting night.  The raffle car did make Senior Status.

Terry Kalp Leaving Lexington for home in the morning.