<VV> Raffle car

Marc Sheridan sheridanma@adelphia.net
Sun, 20 Jun 2004 11:00:21 -0400

What a superb ending to a fantastic convention! This storybook ending makes
me wish I'd stayed for the banquet. We better not hear anybody whining this
year about a boring banquet.

Congratulations to the host clubs, for a perfect event, and to the two
gentlemen that created the excitement at the end. It was a great convention,
thank you.

Marc Sheridan

From: <tkalp@cox.net>
 The raffle car was won by a gentleman from California . . . who promptly
donated it back to the club, with the stipulation that it be auctioned off
to benefit the club. A auction was held and a gentleman from Michigan
purchased the car for $20,000.  The money will be added to the $6,000
donation the club was going to make to Big Brothers and Sisters.  An
exciting night.  The raffle car did make Senior Status.