<VV> Engine noise question - sorry, long

ChiefTAM@aol.com ChiefTAM@aol.com
Sun, 20 Jun 2004 19:01:54 EDT

Hank....I pulled the engine apart today, new bearing I put in on #4 because
we had to take it apart to fix the two broken upper piston rings, was toast.
With about 60 miles max since put back together, all the chrome was gone off
the bearing and it was down to brass.  No good, since it took out the crank as
well.  Now I will have to pull the engine, split it apart, see if I can get the
crank rebuilt, put in new bearings all around and put it back together.

If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all......

Todd
Dallas