<VV> Re: <VV>Was Shifter Shaft Still Leaking, Now The RealSeal Deal!

Rick & Janet Norris rickjanet@charter.net
Mon, 21 Jun 2004 17:27:39 -0400

I have had a leak problem on my V8 Vair's seal for some time. The last seal
I installed very carefully and this time I hammered it all the way in. No
more leaky leaky

Rick Norris

> noticed  the shifter-shaft seal was leaking on my 63 4-spd., so when I
> dropped the  powertrain last week I replaced the seal with a new one from
Clark's.