<VV> Telescoping steering wheel question

Tjs1201@aol.com Tjs1201@aol.com
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 16:44:42 EDT

I meant to look at this in Lexington but I forgot.  How far fore and aft can
you move the steering wheel with the telescope option?  My Corsa doesn't have
it and I find the wheel position uncomfortable.  So, I'm thinking about trying
to find a Telescoping column for it.  Also if anybody wants to sell one
"cheap" let me know.  I understand that the columns had a mid year change in 65?
Mine was built in May of 65. Is there a date breakpoint on the column change or
do I have to look at it to figure out what I have??

Regards,
Tim Spry
1965 Corsa Coupe