<VV> 2005 Conventions Ok with me!

John Miller jncmiller@mchsi.com
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 15:50:09 -0500

   Look, I pay dues, attend meetings, and sit back and listen in here. And you
know I cant keep my yap shut.... But I cannot for the life of me understand
how anyone could nix any suggestions of more Corvair events of any kind!
Especially if they are centrally located in the lush green flatlands where
people are friendly and things arent overpriced.
    I look for Corvair events all the time but they are always on one coast or
another. Eventually I will make it to some of these but I cant go to every
event.
   Here come the complaints right out of the box!
   ...Dont get  mad and say its a bad idea if an event doesnt fit your
schedule ..... it makes you look selfish..... If Bob Dunahugh and the Iowa
club want to break their butts to put on a mini con then more power to them!
I'm sure many people will come and have a great time.   ....I'm in on Iowa
2005!

                                            John Miller
                                            (already in Iowa,of course)