<VV> Re: VirtualVairs digest, Vol 1 #616 - 15 msgs

JKFG717@aol.com JKFG717@aol.com
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 17:38:42 EDT

Hello all; I am looking with great interest at a 1962 Monza in SW Virginia. I
got the pictures of it today via US Mail. It looks like a really neat little
4dr. I have a 65 Vert currently in the capable hands of Mike Stillwell. So my
questions are: Is an air conditioned early a bad move? The owner states the AC
works fine. I don't know the engine size or mileage but the car looks great
in the pictures. The ad was posted on the CORSA website. Any advice would be
appreciated. Thanks, Jim