<VV> 90 Degree Oil Filter Mount

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 19:39:14 -0400

True. But I have found that if you change the gaskets every time, no
messy coating is needed. And since you can't tell WHEN the paper will
begin to leak (and it will) I decided that it's safest just to change
the gasket.

Proves that there is more than one way to skin a .....er... dog. (I'm a
cat person, so what's fair for one is fair for the other.) So do what
you feel is best for you.

-Mark