<VV> dash plaque?

Sethracer@aol.com Sethracer@aol.com
Thu, 24 Jun 2004 02:37:55 EDT

In a message dated 6/23/2004 5:31:24 PM Pacific Standard Time,
airvair@richnet.net writes:

This is  inexcusable IMHO, as
I happen to have a complete collection of CORSA  convention dash plaques
dating to the first one in '71. I have the first 26  (the first
convention actually had two dash plaques) on a wall board that  was
displayed at the '95 convention, and planned on putting the next 25  on
another matching board. I'll have to put a plate in its  place
designating the Lexington convention as a plaque-less event.  How
pathetic.

Come on KY clubs. Don't be so cheap. Break down and  issue a dash plaque!

-Mark (been to all 35 conventions)  Corbin

I don't understand all the talk about the dash plaques. I got one on the
last night. It was right there in the middle of my autocross trophy. I'm sure
most of the other trophying folks got one too. People who did well in many
events probably have several.  Mark - I have had lots of trophies from  over the
years. I'd be glad to remove the plaque from the middle of the  horseshoe and
send it to you for your collection. - Seth  Emerson