<VV> Wheels / Tire swap and front disc brakes

Marc Sheridan sheridanma@adelphia.net
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 17:23:15 -0400

Although I didn't see the car move, I imagine all he has to do is jack up
the car with the air bags and it will turn just fine. Air bags are pretty
common at Goodguys shows. You see lots of cars displayed with the frame
right on the ground, then air up to drive away. Hopefully I'll see the car
again at this year's Columbus Goodguys and can get a better idea of what is
going on with the car. Also, the wheels are 18" in diameter, but "only" 7"
wide with 225 tires.

Marc Sheridan