<VV> Wheels / Tire swap and front disc brakes

Frank F Parker fparker@umich.edu
Thu, 24 Jun 2004 08:36:45 -0400 (EDT)

> adapters. You will  be looking for adapters to bolt a Ford wheel to a Chevy hub. If
> you get stuck,  drop me back an E-mail. I have my sources.<grin> Be sure to
> send us all a  photo of the complete installation. I've seen 17s on a VAir, but
> never 18s - You  could be the first! -Seth Emerson

Oh Seth. They say your memory is the 1st thing to go. Don't you remember
the convention from last week. The Northstar vair has 18" rims with 215 x
40-ZR18 Michelin Pilot Sports.

Seriously, they fit by trimming the front outer edge of fender. Offset was
about stock. Don't remember exactly but can lok up if someone wants,

frank