<VV> 1966 parts

Barry Sharp bsharp@gb.nrao.edu
Thu, 24 Jun 2004 07:46:08 -0500

I have a 1966 Corvair that I was going to fix up. It is a 110 model with
the six cylinder dual carbs, Automatic.
Runs great, Original radio, hubcaps etc. The heavy snows and ice last year
knocked my flew over on it when the ice slid off the roof at my garage and
crushed the right rear quarter and trunk lid. Also knocked the back glass
loose. I have to many other restorations going on and have lost interest in
it since the accident. I want $200 for the car, has no title. Everyting on
the car works as far as all the mechanical parts. Lots of good parts for a
restoration car.

Barry's Classic Automotives
Rt 1 Box 368-A
Marlinton, WV 24954