<VV> Don Tony Fiore's Happy 93rd Birthday

Stephen Upham contactsmu@sbcglobal.net
Thu, 24 Jun 2004 08:20:08 -0500

I would also like to send a belated "Happy Birthday" to you Tony.  I
got my copy of "The Corvair Decade" and my "65 from my father who was a
Corvair, Van, and Rampside collector, restorer, owner, CORSA member and
general Corvair maven for twenty years in Abilene, Texas.  I can't tell
you how many times I've referenced the book and used the great photos
to show those, who have never seen a Corvair, Lakewood, Van, or
Rampside, what I'm talking about.
Thankyou for all you have done to keep the Corvair and its history
alive!

Sincerely,

Stephen Upham
Dallas, Texas

Mid prod. #18732 (of 37,157)-1965 Monza sedan 110, Sierra Tan - Saddle,
PG, A/C, original AM/FM, clock, tint, oil bath air filter, w/ 77K

Corvarium II