<VV> SEVERAL THINGS, ALL CORVAIR.

Bruce Blackmon Bruce Blackmon" <blackmon@llano.net
Thu, 24 Jun 2004 21:25:03 -0500

First, Happy Birthday Tony! If anyone represents the true spirit of
C.O.R.S.A., It is Tony! Allways willing to help and offer advice from vast
knowledge of everything automotive, but mainly Corvair. I really hope to meet
Tony some day, and have him sign my original copy of "The Corvair Decade". I
got one the first time around! Still in good shape, except where the puppies
used the binding for teething. All good memories though, great dogs!
    Second, conventions! I have not seen Dallas on that list yet, or Lubbock,
or OK, or NM, or KS, or anything in the middle of the country. Makes sense to
me to have it in the middle every few years, so why not?
     I have had too much going on to even think about working on the Vairs.
Mom is in her usual May, June, July funk of wanting to pay all the insurance
at once, instead of paying it out, so getting parts for her Lakewood is on
hold till she gets over this. She has even talked about selling it, to which I
complained loud and long, so you parts guys be ready, large order for brake
parts coming in Aug.
    Still gathering tools and things to make it easier. Just got a 32 gallon
compressor, 5.5 horse Husky. Now I find out i'm gonna have to have a sand
blast cabinet, those glass beads go everywhere!!  Let you know when I get
going again, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONY, and MANY MORE. You have to sign my book.
BRUCE