<VV> Quality Parts

Scott Ham hamitup@earthlink.net
Thu, 24 Jun 2004 22:02:04 -0500

I'm new to Virtualvairs but have owned my 66' w/140 for about 2 1/2 years now.  It was in pretty good shape when I bought it, and still is, but it's time to do some repairs and improvements.  I'm planning on pulling the drive train to have the sync replaced in the 4 spd.  I also need to replace my clutch.  Any recommendations on who's clutch to buy, (Clark's, Underground, etc).  I thought as long as everything was out I would also replace bushings, &  lower arms with urethane ones from underground, and also shocks.  I want to improve the handling but I don't want to make the ride to harsh either.  I had a 79' VW sirocco with progressive rate springs and gas shocks and loved the way it handled.  Is there anything else I should look at while I have the drive train out?  Thanks for any input.

Scott Ham
hamitup@earthlink.net
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.