<VV> Convention

Ewell Mills emills5@cfl.rr.com
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 21:36:25 -0400

My wife and I attended the convention in Lexington and had a very enjoyable
time.  The only down side we had was that we are both getting on up there in
age and failing health.  All of the facilities were great, but climbing that
short mountain between the hotel and hotel parking lot to the Cox street lot
where most of the events were held, was almost more than we could handle.  I
really wish someone had thought of furnishing a golf cart for courtesy rides
for us old fogies. It would have really been appreciated by us as well as
others I am sure.  Flat terrain such as in Carlisle wasn't quite as much of a
problem, and the events were all surrounding the host hotel in close
proximity.

All pooped out.

Cecil Mills
Cocoa, Fl.