<VV> Juna Tuna

AeroNed@aol.com AeroNed@aol.com
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 22:14:42 EDT

Hank,

Juna Tuna is when we all get together up at Terry's shop and sit around,
listen to NPR, and comment on how smart those people are...(G)

Seriously, our club has 3 or 4 events per year up at Terry's shop. We help
out anyone that may need things done to their cars. There are a couple of VV'ers
that will have a better 'Vair tomorrow afternoon. Steve Ziegler is getting a
spruce up and tune up of his '64 coupe's engine. Kirk Eck will be getting an
ULTRA main wiring harness installed in his LM convertible. These events serve
three purposes, 1-more good running Corvairs is a good thing, 2-the folks who
want to learn how to work on their Corvairs can have someone to give help and
advice, and 3-we get together with a bunch of people that understand our
affection for these odd cars and these always good food!

There's not many better ways to spend a Saturday, in my book. Unless you want
to go deer hunting with automatic weapons...

Ned