<VV> Juna Tuna

James Dallas BEC176@msn.com
Sat, 26 Jun 2004 05:55:19 -0500

But Ned,  Your last deer you didn't use an automatic weapon.  It was a 4
speed.

Jim Dallas

----- Original Message -----
  From: AeroNed@aol.com
  To: Virtualvairs@corvair.org
  Sent: Friday, June 25, 2004 9:14 PM
  Subject: Re: <VV> Juna Tuna

  Hank,

  Juna Tuna is when we all get together up at Terry's shop and sit around,
  listen to NPR, and comment on how smart those people are...(G)

  Seriously, our club has 3 or 4 events per year up at Terry's shop. We help
  out anyone that may need things done to their cars. There are a couple of
VV'ers
  that will have a better 'Vair tomorrow afternoon. Steve Ziegler is getting a
  spruce up and tune up of his '64 coupe's engine. Kirk Eck will be getting an
  ULTRA main wiring harness installed in his LM convertible. These events
serve
  three purposes, 1-more good running Corvairs is a good thing, 2-the folks
who
  want to learn how to work on their Corvairs can have someone to give help
and
  advice, and 3-we get together with a bunch of people that understand our
  affection for these odd cars and these always good food!

  There's not many better ways to spend a Saturday, in my book. Unless you
want
  to go deer hunting with automatic weapons...

  Ned