<VV> Tires (too many Corvairs)

EUGENE1938@aol.com EUGENE1938@aol.com
Sat, 26 Jun 2004 14:38:35 EDT

BobHelt@aol.com writes:
Just a thought here....Tires will harden-up and lose their traction long
before they wear out or rot. This can be a "gotcha" in a future panic stop.
Relace
tires often to avoid this problem.
Regards,
Bob Helt

Hey Bob,
I have 9 Corvairs.  I could go tire broke.  Maybe I should just get one set
for earlies and one set for lates and change them over to the Corvair I want to
drive that day and leave the others up on blocks.  Oh, that's right, the
"County Land Use Nazi's" wont let me have a car I can't jump in any time and just
drive it away.  I tried using just two batteries for all of them but that is
also a no no.   GGG

Ed Corson (CORSA member)
IECC - Riverside, CA