<VV> rediscovered show car? -- PHOTOS ONLINE

Steven J. Serenska corvair@serenska.com
Mon, 28 Jun 2004 14:55:08 -0400

VVers:

I was intrigued by Tony U's post yesterday concerning the possibility of
a "rediscovered show car".  I emailed Tony offline and asked him if I
could post the pictures on a website so everyone could see them.

I decided that it would make a pretty good presentation to simply take
Tony's original post and illustrate it with the pictures he shared.  The
full story can be seen at:

http://www.serenska.com/idealgarage/html/rediscovered_show_car_.cfm

After I published the webpage last night, additional information has
come in from Matt Nall and a few others who have contacted Tony
directly.  I will update the webpage with this new information in a day
or so.  Until then, I thought everyone might enjoy seeing the pictures
of this unique car.

If anyone knows anything else about the car, please let Tony know.

Steven J. Serenska