<VV> rediscovered show car? -- PHOTOS ONLINE

Tony Underwood tonyu@roava.net
Mon, 28 Jun 2004 15:52:31 -0700

At 03:14 hours 06/28/2004 -0400, Sadek Charles H DLVA wrote:
>I want to watch him disconnect everything to change the belt....
>
>Chuck S

The real Super-Spyder has no such difficulties.     Then again, maybe
somebody forgot about fan belts when they put this car together.    I'd do
up some angled fittings and route those fuel lines under the belt.   I'd
NOT rely on braided stainless covered hoses to withstand a snapped whipping
belt.    And GM wouldn't have, either.

But it's still pretty to look at.   I'd drive it to work and to the burger
joints and on the Parkway and anywhere else where it wouldn't threaten to
rain...  ;)

Now it's gotten me thinking about repro'ing a copy (of sorts) of the
Sebring Spyder only with a windshield and a useable top...  although it's
already been done a time or two I'd still kinda like to give it a shot
sometime.    I'd have to forego those blended to headrests farings
though...  nightmare of metal fabbing there.

tony..