<VV> Corvair in Florida

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Mon, 28 Jun 2004 18:55:26 -0400

>From the Fiero List:

Hey guys,

     Hope you don't mind me posting this, but I was just at the junkyard
today (well, yesterday
morning I guess now that it's 2:00 am) and saw a 1966 Chevy Corvair
2-door, with a V6, manual
transmission and factory air conditioning.

It's located at teh U-Pull-It in Davie, Florida. Take 95-South to 5-95.
Take 5-95 WEST to 441.
Take 441 South, make your 2nd right.

This Corvair looks like.. well.. to be honest, I'm not sure exactly why
it's in the junkyard,
it looks like it was someone's restoration project as about half the
parts are new. The
carburetors look new (has dual carbs).. the car is complete.. down to
every detail. It even
looks like it was just painted.

They sell their cars for around $250 bucks.

It's also sitting next to a 55 Chevy Bel Air (pretty rusty) and some old
Plymouth Pickup with a
flat-6 engine...

Oh yeah, to make it Fiero related, there was a 1985/1986 Fiero 2m4
coupe.

Todd