<VV> Juna Tuna

AeroNed@aol.com AeroNed@aol.com
Mon, 28 Jun 2004 19:47:34 EDT

Kirk,

Now, just one minute. I was drafted into making the Ice Cream but I was not
responsible for bringing the machine and stuff. Since the weather was cool it
might have been more appropriate to have had hot chocolate.

Yea, I messed up on the removing the tunnel to get the fuse box wiring
harness out. I forgot that the harness to the rear was a separate harness. Since you
didn't replace the harness to the rear of the car, I don't think that the
connection in the engine compartment is part of the stalling problem. The coil
will cost you $20-30 locally.

We can make arrangements to stop by to check it out, if you'd like, or we can
make arrangements to work on the car up at the shop. We can also check out
the power top, make sure it works and if it does, hook it up to the switch. The
fan, if the one in the car doesn't work, can be purchased locally. You can get
it from Autozone (PCG 1917A), it's the same for almost every late '60s Chevy
car, about $15. I'd be more than happy to help, if that's what it's called
(G). You car is really nice and much better than that old junky F*rd.

To change where VV goes, unsubscribe from VV (direction at the bottom of all
VV posts) at work and subscribe from home.

Ned