<VV> Early sighting in Dallas, Texas

Stephen Upham contactsmu@sbcglobal.net
Mon, 28 Jun 2004 16:39:08 -0500

I was driving down East Grand here in Dallas today when I saw an early
convertible parked in one of the bays of a neighborhood mechanic.  I
was told by someone at the shop, called J. Garcias Pit Stop, that it
was a '64.  If true, then it was Meadow Green although to me it looked
more like a Laurel Green, which would mean it was a '63, assuming it
had not been repainted.  It was a standard with wire wheel covers.  The
license plate was VNK-39J and it had a University of Texas plate frame.
  Does anyone know who it belongs to?  Just curious if they are a member
of NTCA.

Stephen Upham
Dallas, Texas

Mid prod. #18732 -1965 Monza sedan 110, Sierra Tan - Saddle, PG, A/C,
original AM/FM, clock, tint, oil bath air filter, w/ 77K

Corvarium II