<VV> Throttle spring

Patten Del R Civ AFRL Det 8/PKMA del.patten@kirtland.af.mil
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 14:56:15 +0100

  That's why you should always buy the assembly manual!!

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org]On Behalf Of N. Joseph Potts
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2004 7:35 AM
To: Russ Moorhouse; virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: RE: <VV> Throttle spring

Forward: little tab on the front shroud ("firewall").
     Aft: pivot where accelerator rod attaches to crossshaft. Yes, that's
ALL that retains the pivot to the crossshaft lever.
     One reason I always am in a hurry to get my car put back together is to
get that done before I forget how.

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C