<VV> PG Shift Adjustment Question

James Davis jld@wk.net
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 12:32:59 -0500

There are many things that effect the shift points; the governor, the TV
valve, the TV to carburetor rod, the rear pump primming ball, and broken
low/drive valve spring.  Note; the modulator has no effect on the shift
point only the severity of the shift.  Most likely the linkage.  See page
9-16 in 61 shop manual for how to adjust.the TV  to carb rod.
Jim Davis