<VV> Signal to Noise Ratio (no direct Corvair)

Joe Macmurchie jrmac@shaw.ca
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 11:30:45 -0700

I have been heavy into online messaging since well befor the internet was
invented, I use both methods. The forums send me a summary every day which
is very nice BUT....

It cleans things up so much that I never seem to be in the right place at
the right time anymore.

Still only pick up the real gems by scanning through my mail lists.

-Joemac