<VV> Signal to Noise Ratio (no direct Corvair)

Bruce Schug bwschug@charter.net
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 18:08:44 -0400

Some of you miss the point. You are getting opinions from people who
have STAYED in VirtualVairs. Why don't you ask the many who LEFT? THEY
just got tired of the BS, the "me too" posts and all the other crap
that clutters everything up in here. They were tired of wading through
the crap to get to the meat of things.  Ken Hand is just the last.
Larry Claypool used to answer LOTS of posts in here, even though his
answer to many was to look in the Tech Guide.

I think some of you should get a life. You must spend HOURS a day in
here. I think to some of you this is like "Dungeons and Dragons" or
something. You see yourselves as characters in a game with your
nicknames and cute characters. Don't get me wrong, a little personality
is a good thing. But ask all the guys - many of whom are the MOST
KNOWLEDGEABLE Corvair experts around why they left. The forum drove
them out. If some of this would change, VirtualVairs would be better
for it.

Bruce

Bruce W, Schug
CORSA South Carolina