<VV> Signal to Noise Ratio

Bryan Blackwell bryan@skiblack.com
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 16:48:29 -0400

I will point out a simple solution - use the tools that already exist.
Just set your subscription to "nomail" and browse the archives upon
your return to see if there's something really interesting to you.  I
will also point out that the alternate sites you mention are
considerably more expensive than what we currently have, but if you (or
somebody else) is willing to build a better solution, that sounds like
a great idea to me.

--Bryan