<VV> Signal to Noise Ratio

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 16:52:13 -0400

This subject has been on VV at least once previously. My own opinion is
that I hate it. The Pennock's Fiero Forum is set up in a similar way,
and I never use it BECAUSE it's catagorized. For me, it's a bitch to
use. With the current VV format, all I have to use to eliminate subjects
that don't interest me is the delete key. Simplicity itself. What's
wrong with that?

As far as spam on VV, what spam?

My own preference is to remain with the status quo. You asked for my
opinion and I delivered....

-Mark