<VV> Lexington Rally results

Rusty Rose vairboy2001@yahoo.com
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 08:25:56 -0700 (PDT)

When we pulled into the Sonic area check point, we
mentioned it to the guy giving us our times... he
didn't seem to know anything about it.  At the end of
the event is where we got the information from the guy
running it (I'm sorry... I don't remember his name).
He was aware, and seemed to be on top of things.

Rusty Rose
NTCA

<snip>
Did you ask the event organizers for a Time Allowance
for these delays?
--H

Harry - - -Yes we did, but I don't know how it was
handled.  He seemed surprised by what we told him,
which means that the several in front of us must not
have said anything about the delay.  We, may have been
correctly scored,  but his reaction to our comments
leads me to believe that not everybody was. - -
-Dick