<VV> Dual Master - Front Disks

Sethracer@aol.com Sethracer@aol.com
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 11:56:06 EDT

I will soon be updating the brakes on my 64 Convertible - street use only. I
will be putting on a dual master cylinder kit as well as a front disk kit.
Most of the master cylinder installations I have seen use a different master
cylinder for a disc-drum setup than for a four wheel disk set up. The kits from
the Corvair vendors do not seem to differentiate. Has anybody installed the
front disc kit for the early and the Dual Master cylinder upgrade? How well did it
work for you? I will be rebuilding the rear drums at the same time. I suppose
I could just substitute a similar sized disc-drum master Cylinder. - Seth
Emerson