<VV> tranny mount

Thomas Shepard teshep@marshallnet.com
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 11:21:48 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

Hey V Ver's
I am in need of a tranny mounting bracket for a '61 FC 4 speed.
This past Monday I had help removing my drive train. And we then found out
that the bracket is a home made item. I am not sure if the replacement fits
the right way. If someone would have one for sale , please let me know

 Thomas Shepard
' 61 Loadside
' 65 Monza

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of IMSTP.gif]

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type Image/gif which had a name of back.gif]