<VV> 98 HP & 87 Octane plus 1961 fan finish

EUGENE1938@aol.com EUGENE1938@aol.com
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 16:05:04 EDT

In a message dated 6/30/04 12:56:55 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
dixiehwy25@yahoo.com writes:
Also my information indicates that the 1961 sheet metal fan was probably a
gloss black. Anyone refinished one? Powdercoated it?

Dennis,
Yes, I've finished fans with powder coat.  No problem.  They finish real
nice.  I've experimented with different colors on the fans and found that black is
the only way to go.  All other colors get dirty real fast while black goes
for many miles before it shows dirt and it cleans off very easy.

Ed Corson (CORSA member)
IECC - Riverside, CA