<VV> 1964 Spyder clone for sale

Molloy, K. x58483 B4 Kevin.Molloy@usma.edu
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 01:14:04 -0500

Its not a real spyder, it's a monza with all the spyder trim (turbo
motor, 4 speed).  Interior is rough, top has to be replaced, floors are
solid, no visible rust, no bubbling (brought it back from California).
Needs a whole new brake system.  Brand new tires, new battery.  It has
no key, but it cranks, but I couldn't get it to start (turns over
freely).  I have new 8mm plugs (red), hd distributor, hd rotor,
flamethrower coil (chrome), pertronix, KN high flow air filter that I
would like to go with the car.  Car was driven before it was parked
about 4 years ago.    I wanted to go with a blow through turbo setup on
it, so I also have a wrx intercooler with BOV, a deltagate wastegate,
and two refurbished carbs that I would like to get rid of with it.  I
can send a bunch of pictures, just ask.  $1500, $1650 with the blow
through parts.  Car rolls, and has a tow bar attached, that would go
with it. Car is located in masonville, ny.